Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Movie List

Remember when I had a fit and cancelled all my bank accounts, then as a result I had to cancel all accounts that were paid via those accounts... like my netflix? Yeah, I'm regretting that now. After visiting my local video store and realizing they have none of the movies I wanted (and its not blockbuster, this place is supposed to have the weird ones)

So now I'm making a list of the movies I want to see. not sure why, or what purpose it will serve, but here it is.

(followed by a list of movies I have seen that I recommend you see)

MOVIES TO SEE (in no particular order):
  • George Washington (David Gordon Green, all-time favorite director, also made All The Real Girls, Snow Angels, and Pineapple Express (all of witch will be in the recomended section)
  • Demon Lover
  • Happy Endings
  • Born Into Brothels
  • Maria Full Of Grace
  • The Slaughter Rule
  • Sisters
  • Lying (view trailer here!)
  • Me You and Everyone We Know (I've seen the first half of it)
  • Margo at the Wedding
  • Love Liza (Trailer, warning: it's really really sad)
  • Unknown White Male
  • Woman in the Dunes
  • Sleeper
  • Dear Zachary
  • God's Country
  • Our Daily Bread
  • The Taste of Tea

RECOMMENDED MOVIES: (click title for link to a trailer)

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

i think i have maria full of grace and margo at the wedding... i'll lend them to you when i find them!