Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Doodle Zine

I will be featured in a zine put out by Doodle Brainz I did an interview for them today. Its goofy but it should be cool.

Also, I officially got a studio today. Its in Okaland, its tiny, and its shared between 5 other people. But its only $150 a month! I don't know when I will have time to go there, but its exciting just knowing that I can.

I think I might stop looking for a job for summer (since june is almost over anyways) (and I have no time to work all of the sudden) But it might be really nice to just enjoy what I'm doing right now. Most of my current endeavors end in august anyways. Fall = dream job?

More ceramics class. I think I'm going to try to make sculptures of my drawings... should be amazing if I can actually do it.

With the rest of the day today I'm building a big frame loom for a very thin thread weft. I'll put up a picture of it when its done!

No comments: