Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Week

Tomorrow is the start of my busiest week since I've been back in California.

I start my ceramic class at Merritt College tomorrow! I'm super excited, but I don't know if it will last too long, its 4 days a week and all ready its taking up too much time.


Then I have an interview with David Gremard Romeroan, an artist in San Francisco for assistant work. He does paintings, textiles, ceramics, and drawings. The stuff looks amazing.

Then its off to Karaoke at Pyramid Brewery.



Still trying to come up with craft ideas for Youth Art Works. My mom came up with a project called "Green Cuisine" (she has been in Berkeley too long). Its essentially a cloth napkin folded with pockets sewn in for silverware. It then rolls up and had a ribbon the ties it shut.
I've found more ideas from Martha. One of my favorites is called "Sketchy Palls" but it would be better for younger kids I think. Then there is the pencil case. I've started making a rolled up pencil case too, kinda a combination of the pencil case and the "green cuisine".

No comments: