Tuesday, June 16, 2009

doodles, california, and bottle rocket

I have a drawing up on a website called Doodle Brainz. They are planning on putting out an e-mail zine type deal whitch I should also have some work in. They seem pretty cool and super excited about doodles.

Another new website I found is California Art List. They have free pages for artist and galleries. My page should be up in a week or so.

I just watched Bottle Rocket. As with a lot of movies I've seen lately, it was all fine up until the very end when I realize that the movie was completely depressing. It sneaks up on you. But I was glad to see anything other than Twin Peaks, my mom an I have been watching it non-stop for two weeks.

I have my first day at Robindira Unsworth tomorrow, hopefully all will go well.

No comments: